Sunday 4 September 2016

A2 Media Coursework (Introduction)

For this years coursework project I have chosen to create a local newspaper page 1 and 2 with supporting radio and billboard adverts. I did something similar to this in last year's Media Coursework at AS level, in this coursework project the aim was to create the first few pages of a music magazine and this inlcuded a front page, a contents page and a double page spread. Seeing as the aim of this year's project is to create a local newspaper and not just a music magazine I feel that this year's project will be a large improvement on last year's coursework as it allows for a broader set of ideas and not just music. I felt that picking the newspaper option was the obvious choice for me as my aim when I leave school is to become a journalist and this option will prove useful if I am to go into that field of work. My plan for this project is that I will create a front page of the newspaper similar to a standard newspaper and then a contents page which has a brief overview of what new stories will be in this newspaper, there is also likely to be a newstory that will be in detail if there is enough space on the second page.

No comments:

Post a Comment